Have a look at the Trade Stands List at Discover Dogs 2013
12 reasons why you should be at Discover Dogs 2013
- The event is in its 18th year and in 2012 the event had its highest attendance figure ever, showing the event is more popular than ever!
- Over 30,000 dog lovers attended Discover Dogs last year, an increase of 10% from 2011!
- The event boasts headline sponsors including Eukanuba and Metro Bank as well as attracting exhibitors such as Royal Canin, James Wellbeloved and Vet Medic
- We had 433 press mentions reaching 150 million people valued at £669k
- Over 70,000 unique users visited the Discover Dogs website in the run up to the event
- Over 50% of visitors last year said the main reason they visited was to browse & shop at the trade stands
- 90% of visitors rated the range of trade stands "good", "very good" or "excellent"
- 97% of visitors rated the event "good", "very good" or "excellent"! Nearly half of visitors rating it as excellent.
- Over 80% of visitors last year said they will attend this year’s event!
- 2/3 of all visitors own a dog
1 in 3 visitors spent over £50 whilst at the show
If you wish to apply for a trade stand at Discover Dogs 2012 please complete and return the application form below. Before completing the form please refer to the Notes to Applicants, Marketing Plan and Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
You can also view the plan from the 2012 show to give an idea of the layout. There are no major changes anticipated for 2013.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
|Notes to applicants.pdf||63.86 KB|
|Marketing Plan.pdf||64.91 KB|
|Terms and Conditions.pdf||67.29 KB|
|application form.pdf||63.66 KB|
|Trade Stands Promotion Form .doc||338.5 KB|