London Dog Week 8 - 14 November 2010
Following the success of last year's London Dog Week we are again launching London’s very own week to celebrate man's best friend! London Dog Week is an awareness week organised by the Kennel Club promoting responsible dog ownership and the safe interaction with dogs in the capital ending with the grand finale Discover Dogs at Earls Court 1.
We are encouraging all who work with or just love dogs to join in the fun with us. You can get involved in anyway you want and we will promote you by listing your company on the Discover Dogs website.
- Training Clubs – hold an open day for new dog owners to come along and see
- Dog Wardens – team up with your local training clubs and offer free/discounted training sessions in your local area
- Vets – hold puppy parties, open vet clinics for dogs, offer discounted microchipping
- Schools – hold a dog awareness week, as well as face painting, games, ask your local Dog Warden to come in and give a talk
- Pet Shops – promote dog accessories and/or food with offers or competitions
- Groomers – offer discounts off grooming and microchipping for the week
London Dog Week logo
If you would like a London Dog Week logo JPEG sent to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open for Dogs
Are you a dog friendly business in London, or do you know of one? Help the Kennel Club to help make London, Europe's premier dog friendly destination!
From pubs and hotels, to restaurants and visitor attractions – dog owners who live in and visit London are always looking for places that will welcome both them and their four-legged friends – and never will this be truer than during London Dog Week!
So if your business or organisation is dog friendly why not join the Kennel Club’s free Open for Dogs campaign. You will get a window sticker to attract dog owning passers by and a listing on both the Kennel Club website's Open for Dogs page and on this page on the Discover Dogs website - the first port of call for dog lovers who are interested in London’s greatest annual dog event and in supporting London Dog Week!
If you know of dog friendly businesses in London contact us, so that we can invite them to join our campaign!
For your free sticker and website listing, or to tell us about dog friendly London venues, email email@example.com
|LDW 2010 Press Release template.doc||985 KB|
|LDW 2010 PR Guidelines.pdf||59.84 KB|